[Qgis-user] Delete column in Attribute Table

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Sat Aug 7 02:10:49 PDT 2010

Dnia sobota 07 sierpnia 2010 o 10:52:51 Akhilesh Gan napisaƂ(a):
> All,
>    We have the Delete column feature in QGIS 1.4(Avilable in Attribute
> table and also Attribute properties)        In Edit mode this button is
> not enabled. *How* *to* *delete* *column* *in* QGIS 1.4?

The button is only enabled if used data provider supports removing attributes.
For most formats it's not supported. For Shapefiles please use Table Manager
plugin or any spreadsheet supporting dbf files, for Postgis one of Postgis
plugins.