[Qgis-user] Quick question about MacPorts

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Aug 9 07:46:38 PDT 2010

Nothing to do with the MacPorts version, but I'm willing to help out fellow Mac users with stuff like this.  I currently have numpy (one of the pysal requirements) in my GDAL framework.  I've been hearing about some Qgis users needing scipy (the other pysal req) and matplotlib.

Many have 'official' binary installers available, but they are usually tied to the python.org Python distributions instead of the system python.  So, I'm thinking about adding a python modules page to my site, though I would keep it to a minimum so I don't get overloaded ;)  (ie there's an unofficial matplotlib out there, so I'd just link to that)