[Qgis-user] georeferencing does not display raster after zooming of window resizing

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Aug 9 04:45:58 PDT 2010

  Dear users,

I have just downloaded QGIS tethys under Windows XP and had a trial with
the georeferencing plugin. Everything worked well (excellent to get the
table and the errors, etc...), but I meet trouble when I zoom or resize
the window. Just the reference points are displayed and no longer the
raster. At this stage, the only way to get out of that is to save the
points,  quit the georeferencing tool, and open a new session.

So in brief, zoom in and out, resizing window are note usable, since the
raster is not refreshed and the window displays reference points only.

Thanks for any hint,

Patrick