[Qgis-user] georeferencing does not display raster after zooming of window resizing

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Fri Aug 13 09:04:42 PDT 2010

Having had no anwsver so far, I update the issue.

On QGIS tethys under Windows XP and georeferencing plugin,  I meet
trouble when I zoom or resize the window. Just the reference points are
displayed and no longer the raster. At this stage, the only way to get
out of that is to save the points,  quit the georeferencing tool, and
open a new session.

So in brief, zoom in and out, resizing window are note usable, since the
raster is not refreshed and the window displays reference points only.

Thanks for any hint,

Patrick