[Qgis-user] QGIS1.5.0 With GRASS - Windows Installer with all dependencies included

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:53:23 PDT 2010

Hi Juergen,

Another problem with this installer (i.e. first one that I got) is
Spatialite polygon render - No render.

It can't render the polygons - Unknown Geometry in Spatialite database
created outside QGIS 1.5.

Please download this test-2.3 spatialite database and test it.

http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/resources.html

Noli