[Qgis-user] QGIS1.5.0 With GRASS - Windows Installer with all dependencies included

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 23:32:48 PDT 2010

Hi Juergen,

I just like to know what is the GDAL/OGR version that comes with this
new installer? Is it now GDAL 1.7?

The one that I got has GDAL/OGR 1.6.3.

I thought that QGIS 1.5 is compiled with GDAL 1.7

sigq:  	 tracfeed: Changeset [13913]: update osgeo4w build to use GDAL
1.7 <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/changeset/13913>

http://logs.qgis.org/slogs/%23qgis.2010-07-12.log

My QGIS built is 13923M

It fails miserably - saving SHP to KML.