[Qgis-user] Map Composer

Brett Adams badams.spinifex at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:37:26 PDT 2010

  Hi Andreas
In version 1.4, the Legend on the map shows only the active layers.
However in Legend items, the area for editing, all loaded layers are
shown, active on not. Thusly I get 5 items in the Legend but 50 in the
Legend items.

If this not the case  in 1.5, then I think you sold me an upgrade.

Thanks
brett

--
Brett Adams