[Qgis-user] Add a point

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Mon Aug 23 02:07:01 PDT 2010

Hi André,

One solution is as follows (you must have enabled the Numerical Vertex Edit
plugin):

- Enter edit mode on the point layer
- Add a point to the approximate coords, fill attributes, if any.
- Use Numerical Vertex Edit plugin
       - Click the newly added point with the red cross cursor
       - Then enter the correct coords
       - Cick ok
- Save edits

Hope this helps,