[Qgis-user] RE: Shapefile structure viewer and editor plugin

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Wed Aug 25 21:03:27 PDT 2010

Thanks for this Benoit; it is fantastic.
We often need to extract the coordinates (and attributes) from a point shapefile, and put them in a spreadsheet.  This was one of two things I still did in a proprietary GIS, but your plugin gives me a much quicker and more straightforward way of doing it.
Have you considered displaying the CRS at the top?

Regards,
Alister