[Qgis-user] Brochure from FIG/FAO: FLOSS in Cadastre and Land Registration - Opportunities and Risk

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Aug 28 03:23:44 PDT 2010

  I don't know. They explicitly state that it is "snapshot in time". So
it is no reason why they should not keep it with the QGIS 1.3 featureset.

An error correction, however, would be nice.

Horst Düster is also on the author list of this brochure - so maybe he
can help to publish an errata? Maybe he also knows if there are any
updates planned in upcoming years. Horst - we are discussing some
statements published at http://www.fig.net/pub/fao/floss_cadastre.pdf

Andreas