[Qgis-user] problem with Quantum GIS

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Dec 8 04:31:16 PST 2010

On Wed, 08. Dec 2010 at 15:47:31 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
>    Dear Sir
>              This is Ankur SN Sinha I am Developing a software by using
>    Quantum GIS 0.11.0-metis
>
>    and i have created few plugins as well but those plugins are not working
>    with version Quantum GIS 1.6  so can you help me out in doing this ....
>    Language that I am using is Python

As other already noted the API did change.

See the release notes of 1.0[1] - especially the script that searches and
replaces some of the changes.   That probably catches quite a few of the the
changes, but there are surely a lot more between 1.0 and 1.6 - but it's
probably a good start.

Jürgen

[1] http://blog.qgis.org/node/123

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden