AW: Re: AW: [Qgis-user] CAD functions plugin

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:46:24 PST 2010

Great!
In my case, I set up low-height flight lines by creating a
rectangle in R according to the height and camera specifications, then
bring it to qgis where I fine-tune its position over a 1:5M orthoimage
I use the move tool but miss a rotate tool.
So your tool will be very useful!
A resizing (keeping proportions) tool would also be very useful,
as I would actually fine tune the height of the flight.
I think that these functionalities will be useful for planning
field plots.

Thanks a lot for your contributions

Agus