[Qgis-user] How to select records that are not on land

Woolard, Zachary S. zwoolard at moorecountync.gov
Tue Jan 5 08:32:08 PST 2010

Try selecting all of the species that fall within the land polygon by
using the Select by Location tool under Tools>Research Tools.  Then open
the attribute table for the species and click on the Invert Selection
button at the lower left. That will flip the selection to select species
that are not on land.

Zach