[Qgis-user] loading a project from the command line bug

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:20:25 PST 2010

Hi list
Just to note that I've opened a ticket ( #2336) about this issue. It
seems to be related to the maximized state of the main window of Qgis.
I was able to get around the wierd rendering by setting the window to
its "not maximized" state and then manually resizing it so that it
covers the whole screen. Now when I load a project from the command
line it gets rendered correctly. It is strange though.

I am not providing any sample dataset because the problem exists with
each and every vector file that I've tried so it is not very likely
that the problem is in the data.

Best regards