[Qgis-user] Working with GRASS models in QGIS

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Jan 13 03:21:21 PST 2010

Greetings all

I'm a WinGRASS user and I have tried QGIS GUI and I pretty much like it :)
At "Open GRASS tools" I was browsing for a bunch of functions such as
"Classification", orthorectification but I didn't find them.
Questions:
1- Are they available?
2- If not, what can I done to have them in QGIS (in a simple way :D)

Another question is related with OSGEO4W installation. It has installed
1.0.2-Kore version instead of 1.3 or 1.1 (newest versions). How can I
install this versions using OSGEO4W and still having GRASS plugins?

Best regards,
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4766 (20100113) __________

http://www.eset.com