[Qgis-user] is it possible to group rasters?

M.E.Dodd M.E.Dodd at open.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 08:54:28 PST 2010

Thanks for the suggestion it would seem to be just what I want looking at their video, but I can't seem to get it to apply the style that I have created to all the layers, the apply style button is greyed out so I can't actually select a style to apply.  I wonder if there is a difference here between the way it works in the different versions of qgis on different platforms.