[Qgis-user] is it possible to group rasters?

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:09:49 PST 2010

M.E.Dodd wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion it would seem to be just what I
> want looking at their video, but I can't seem to get it to apply
> the style that I have created to all the layers, the apply style
> button is greyed out so I can't actually select a style to apply.

This seems to be a glitch in the plugin gui. Try deselecting a layer
and then select it again and the "Apply style ..." button becomes
active. I noticed two further quirks. The plugin complained that it
couldn't apply a raster style to a vector layer and the image
thumbnails in the legend don't show the effect of the new style.
Otherwise it seems to work with QGIS 1.4 on Ubuntu 9.04.

Regards,

Craig