[Qgis-user] is it possible to group rasters?

M.E.Dodd M.E.Dodd at open.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 01:23:53 PST 2010

Thanks, I've tried what you suggest and get the same further bugs - it complains about applying the style to vector layors even though you have not told it to apply it to vector layors.  But the biggest issue is that it does not actually apply the change to the map itself so its not working at all (under windows XP, qgis 1.4)