[Qgis-user] fill patterns in map printing

Markus Nater geoapproach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:39:03 PST 2010

I was playing around now quite some time with the svgfill feature. it's
a great feature! Nevertheless I experience obstacles, making parts of
the svg-grafic transparent. The only way I managed to come close to
transparency is by drawing an object in inkscape and setting its filling
to an opacity-value (alpha-value) of ca. 100. Then, imported to qgis,
underlaying layer shine trough.... but unfortunately it's only
semi-transparent.

cheers
markus