[Qgis-user] RasterCalc

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:28:41 PST 2010

I've being using RasterCalc on qgis 1.4. Great job!
Comments:
On Ubuntu 9.04 (binaries)
1. Resulting raster is loaded in qgis as name.tif instead as name as usual.
2. If name.tif is selected for processing, you get a syntax error
3. If name.tif is renamed to name in the Layers list, the syntax error
goes away.
4. Could you include a round() function?
5. In general, could you include all functions required to match
r.mapcalc functionality? Note that only the most common ones would have
to be present in the key pad, many others could be just typed.

On Win XP (Standalone):
1.The plugin gets installed but cannot be run: "Couldn't import Python
module 'pyparsing'. Without it you won't be able to run RasterCalc"
Does this mean that RasterCalc can be run from the Osgeo4w version
only? If this is the case, this notice should be issued at installing
the plugin. And, most important, will we have RasterCalc working for
the Standalone version soon? (I'm interested on using it for a course).

Thanks!

Agus