[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.4 manual update

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 03:02:19 PST 2010

Dear manual writers,

QGIS 1.4 is released and the latest manual covers version 1.3. I would
suggest we have an IRC meeting next week and start with the necessary updates
asap. Our goal should still be to release the manual parallel with the
software and we are at the moment one version behind :(. I hope we can find a
solution for that and improve our work.

As usual I added a doodle page to find a date for the IRC meeting - please
add, when you are available to the table [1]. I suggest we start the meeting
between 14:00 and 15:00 UTC. Anybody interested to help the documentation
team can join the meeting, of course - your help is greatly appreciated.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/k3kbxembd6p9hbh9

Reagards
  Otto