[Qgis-user] ERMapper files

Pierre Chevalier Géologue pierrechevaliergeol at free.fr
Fri Jan 29 06:59:08 PST 2010

Micha Silver claviota:
>> Apparently, .ecw files can still not be opened by my qgis (r12681): does
>> anyone know if there are any plans to try to overcome these issues, in
>> the future (lobbying with ERMapper, hybrid non-free solutions similar
>> to wifi cards microcodes, for instance, other solutions...)
> What linux distro?

Debian squeeze. And a lenny, too.

> On ubuntu, using the UbuntuGIS repository, packages have been
> available for more than a year now. See:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/ubuntugis/wiki/UserTutorials

It doesn't work: I'll try to see on the Debian GIS project. If I can't
find my way there, I'll add the UbuntuGIS repository to my sources.list.

> On others, you'll have to compile the stack yourself. I've done this
> i.e. on Fedora 12 (and F10 earlier):
> http://www.surfaces.co.il/?p=390

Thanks!

A+
Pierre

PS: sorry, I screwed up again, I replied out of the list...

Pierre Chevalier Géologue EI
    Mesté Duran
    32100 Condom
  Tél+fax  :    09 75 27 45 62
                05 62 28 06 83
		06 37 80 33 64
  Émail  :   pierrechevaliergeolCHEZfree.fr
  icq#   :   10432285
  skype  :   pierre.chevalier1967
  http://pierremariechevalier.free.fr/pierre_chevalier_geologue