[Qgis-user] Use render caching where possible to speed up redraws

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jan 25 12:06:23 PST 2010

I don't know about the reason, but I just wanted to point out that it's more general: same on Snow, and same for Qt 4.6 Cocoa (the 1.4 builds use Qt 4.5 Carbon).  Also, it's the whole "Render behavior" group of options that is disabled (display added layers by default, number of features to draw, render caching).

On Jan 25, 2010, at 1:49 PM, Kurt Menke wrote:

> Hello,
> Is there any reason that “Use render caching where possible to speed up redraws” would not be available on the Mac Leopard stand alone version of QGIS 1.4?
>
> Kurt

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe