[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.5 Call for Translations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:39:37 PDT 2010

Well ..

I think it's not THAT important - and i can update strings later again
.. but today is 21.06 ;) You know - it's like Linus Torvalds and his "2
week merge window" - He also tries to vary the time a bit so that not
all developers come with their patches "last minute" *gg*

Just do your changes and I'll go with another string update at 23:59 ;)

Regards
Werner