[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.5 Call for Translations

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Mon Jun 21 07:52:49 PDT 2010

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 21 czerwca 2010 o 16:39:37 Werner Macho napisaƂ(a):
> Well ..
>
> I think it's not THAT important - and i can update strings later again
> .. but today is 21.06 ;) You know - it's like Linus Torvalds and his "2
> week merge window" - He also tries to vary the time a bit so that not
> all developers come with their patches "last minute" *gg*
>
> Just do your changes and I'll go with another string update at 23:59 ;)

Well, the call is the call and it's not good to desynchronize the translation
after that. We just need to set more precise deadlines in the future :)

Unfortunately I'm not one of them who can afford to do anything not in the
last minute ;-p