[Qgis-user] Segmentation fault...

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Mon Mar 1 06:09:45 PST 2010

I'm not absolutely sure, but it could be that the QT settings are
written to a config path read-/writeonly for the superuser. If this is
the case it could help to set QT-settings for each user, respectively
set the group of the config path and below to read-/writeable by a group
your account is belonging to... (or at least the Qgis directory)