[Qgis-user] Segmentation fault...

Luigi Castro Cardeles luigi.cardeles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:13:48 PST 2010

Hi,

i recompiled qgis 1.4.0 and keep with the same problem. QGIS run but not
python plugin, i also get the same error message about sip version.

When i run cmake .. and configure (c), the dialog show some msg but it goes
so fast that i can't read. There is some way to slowdown that message or is
this logged on a file? Sorry but i don't know cmake very well.

[]'s
Luigi Castro Cardeles