[Qgis-user] GRASS Plugin - Raster Layer

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:12:43 PST 2010

Maybe you are missing the GDAL-GRASS driver library, something like
   libgdal1-1.5.0-grass - GRASS extension for the GDAL library
on linux. Try to run
  gdalinfo --formats | grep GRASS
to check if the driver is available.

It is only required in QGIS < 1.5 however, in current (1.5) version it
is not used anymore.

Radim