[Qgis-user] some impressions from my students

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:55:51 PST 2010

Hi Carlos!

Regarding the Translation mistakes ..
You (or any of your Students) are more then welcome to report all such
errors or Typos to me or to the responsible person or team listed in
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#Translators_List

If any of your students want to contribute for translation - this is a
good point to start ..
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation

best regards
Werner