[Qgis-user] Re: Join Attributes - no Shapefile createt (QGIS 1.4)

Claas Leiner claas.leiner at eschenlaub.de
Wed Mar 10 13:04:01 PST 2010

Thanks for answers,

when I openend the termine.dbf with OpenOffice.org, delete the dbf-infos
in the column-heads, save the file as *.odt and then save the file as
*.dbf (utf8), I can join the termine.dbf. The encoding was the problem,
I think.

Claas
Dr.-Ing. Claas Leiner
Praxis für Landschaft, Vegetation und freie Geoinformationssysteme
Wilhelmshöher Allee 304 E
34131 Kassel
Tel. 0561/6026527
claas.leiner at eschenlaub.de