[Qgis-user] Scale dependent visibility

Heikki Luhamaa heikkiluha at hot.ee
Mon Mar 15 01:59:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

this thing I know and works perfectly well for me. But, I need to apply these visibility settings to several dozens of raster files at once. And doing this one-by-one is quite time consuming. So, it would be nice to have option to apply these setting to a bunch of files at once. For example by right mouse-click on group tab and then selection group properties and scale dependent visibility for whole group (dreaming...)? But maybe there is some kind of work-around to achieve this. I am not familiar with python (nor programming) but is it possible to implement this kind of behaviour through plug-in?

Heikki

--
Heikki Luhamaa <heikkiluha at hot.ee>