[Qgis-user] Error with GRASS and OTB-QGIS connections/interfaces

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:53:39 PDT 2010

Greetings

I haver compiled QGIS with GRASS and OTB.

but everytime I run QGIS there is no GRASS plugins/icons in the QGIS.

I added the following parameters in the ccmake (without errors):
 GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR                /usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/include

 GRASS_PREFIX                     /usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn
 OTB_DIR                          /home/anrr/OTB-binary

While make was running I saw this:
[ 96%] Building CXX object
src/plugins/otb_plugins/otb-segmentation/CMakeFiles/otbplugin.dir/SOMImageFilter.o
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.4/ext/hash_map:59,
                 from
/home/anrr/sources/OrfeoToolbox-3.2.1/Utilities/ITK/Code/Common/itk_hash_map.h:69,
                 from
/home/anrr/sources/OrfeoToolbox-3.2.1/Utilities/ITK/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipSample.h:20,
                 from
/home/anrr/sources/OrfeoToolbox-3.2.1/Code/Learning/otbSOMClassifier.h:22,
                 from
/home/anrr/sources/OrfeoToolbox-3.2.1/Code/Learning/otbSOMImageClassificationFilter.h:21,
                 from
/home/anrr/sources/qgis-1.4.0/src/plugins/otb_plugins/otb-segmentation/SOMImageFilter.cxx:38:
/usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/backward_warning.h:28:2: warning: #warning
This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which may be
removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a non-deprecated
interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing of
replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To
disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
==> is this bad? :)
But this was done: Linking CXX shared module libotbplugin.so

Shouldn't both of interfaces be there?
I mean, to have GRASS working what do I need to do?

By the way, when I do qgis I get this in the terminal window:
Warning: QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        QgsProject::writeProject(QDomDocument&) -->
QgisApp::projectChanged(QDomDocument)

Thanks
Kim