[Qgis-user] Re: Installation of QGIS using Ubuntu Synaptic Package Manager

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 05:36:40 PDT 2010

Hello Borys

well I don't have no GRASS plugin listed in

At plugin directory (/usr/local/lib/qgis) I have libgrassplugin.so and
 libgrassprovider.so so what might be missing? Or what can I do to
debug this..

Thanks

Pedro

Dnia środa, 5 maja 2010 o 13:35:01 Pedro Roma napisał(a):
>* Ups.. I was making a huge mess. After a few emails, answering to Kim, I*>* believe I have installed just fine QGIS*>* Just one question. In Ccmake I have placed my GRASS include and*>* GRASS_PREFIX path but, there is no grass icons or plugins in QGIS.*>* What I might be missing? or is there any export I need to do before I run*>* QGIS in order to have GRASS-interface?*
Did you enable the GRASS plugin in Qgis (menu Plugins -> Manage plugins).
Maybe it's installed but not enabled.