[Qgis-user] Creating polygon from points in csv file

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Wed May 19 13:20:15 PDT 2010

Hi Goyo,

I would like to test your file but I can't not extract the file from the
tar.bin, could you resend it using a more common format ?

Your modification is great as it would solve a major pain I've been
dealing with my tacheometer's output, it is a basic ascii file where
every record is a point to which you can append a codification.

For now we've to connect the point by hand, automating this task would
be a relief (and a lot less error prone).

Would it be easier to make a correct geometry by assigning a code to the
point telling if it's the opening or the closure ? Or just following the
incrementing point number would be enough to get a correct geometry ?

Regards,
MORREALE Jean Roc