[Qgis-user] Passare dei parametri all'apertura del progetto Qgis

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Thu May 20 04:06:04 PDT 2010

If I understood correctly you're trying to add data(objects) from
different users that are projected in different projection system. And
naturally they don't fit together because one's X is the others Y...

If thats the case,

Its always better to work in a fixed projection system. Choose one and
stay in that projection. If you have data that are using another
projection, you can use "Export To another Projection" (Vector->Data
managment-> Export To another Projection" and muster all your data in
the within one projection.

Having said that...

QGIS supports "on-the-fly" transformations.In my experience at least,
SVN version is a bit buggy at the moment, but some people suggested that
if you state from the start your desired projection system, and enable,
at that point "on-the-fly" transformation, you will get very results. To
summarize: 1) File->New Project (Close without saving),then 2)
File->Project Properties... ,3) Coordinate Reference System (CRS), 4)
Make sure you check the Enable 'on the fly' CRS tranformation + choose
the crs of your love.
And enjoy!

Nick ves

nikos ves <vesnikos at gmail.com>