[Qgis-user] error message when I launch Qgis

Arnaud Colé arnaud.cole at chambery-metropole.fr
Fri May 21 00:50:17 PDT 2010

Hello, I just installed QGIS from the osgeo4w.
No problem during installation, creating shortened ok.
But when I launch Qgis the following error message "The ordinal 94
is not found in the dynamic link library libpq.dll. I
performed an installation "easy" and "expert" but nothing more.
I again read the installation notes and I finally installed
plus "Microsoft C Runtime Libraries" but this does not solve the problem.
A search in google and under Georezo does not allow me to find a
solution.
Does someone could tell me what to install / configure.

Arnaud Colé - Géomaticien
Chambéry métropole - Direction des systèmes d'information
106, allée des Blachères - 73026 Chambéry cedex - France
tél. +33 4 79 96 86 00 - fax +33 4 79 96 86 01 - poste 1451
www.chambery-metropole.fr <http://www.chambery-metropole.fr/>
Plan interactif <http://www.chambery-metropole.fr/3138-plan-interactif.htm>  : je me repère dans l'agglo