AW: [Qgis-user] two little new plugins

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Sun Nov 14 13:08:21 PST 2010

Hi Paolo

you're right about the invalid geometries. I try to put a warning in the tool, to tell you that there is problem in the geometry. Doing this I stumbeld over a bug in the Rubberband class, so it will take some work to be done (hopefully by Juergen). As there are other issues as well, I marked the plugin as experimental for now.

regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri