AW: [Qgis-user] two little new plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 14 13:13:36 PST 2010

Il 14/11/2010 22:08, Möri Cedric ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo
>
> you're right about the invalid geometries. I try to put a warning in the tool, to tell you that there is problem in the geometry. Doing this I stumbeld over a bug in the Rubberband class, so it will take some work to be done (hopefully by Juergen). As there are other issues as well, I marked the plugin as experimental for now.

Thanks for the prompt reaction.
Anyway, the problem is absolutely general: digitizing invalid geometries
is easy (perhaps a little easier with automatic digitizing like your
plugin), and currently crashes qgis rather easily.
So anything that prevents invalid geometries (or corrects them before
committing) is welcome, as it is some crash-prevention mechanism.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc