[Qgis-user] using manageR

Dr. F. Patrick Graz fgraz at unam.na
Sun Nov 14 22:13:48 PST 2010

Greetings, and thanks for the various responses I received.

It seems that the issue is with changes re R2.12. My earlier 2.10
installation, and that of Brad indicate that the previous versions of R and
QGis worked fine together. I changed the environment path RHOME vs R_HOME
(another change in R it seems) but that also didn't work.

So I would go along with the suggestion of Carson that the issue is with the
interaction via rpy2.  If I run into anything, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,

Patrick