[Qgis-user] Qgis freezes with grass vector edit

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:39:20 PST 2010

Hi,
I'm experiencing a problem. QGIS freezes when I edit GRASS vectors. It works for a while (just a few clicks) then freezes.It is something related to the database, I've reached this conclusion because if I only move some vertices  there is no problem, but if I delete something or query the database the problem occurs.
I've tried versions 1.5 and 1.6 from Osgeo4w.I've tried PG, DBF and SQLITE as storage.I've created new locations, mapsets and vectors.Nothing solved the problem.
Some time ago, also with version 1.5, everything were working fine. Could it be some bug of the newest builds?
Regards.
Pablo Torres Carreira