[Qgis-user] Trying to get the wktraster plugin to work

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 30 23:59:55 PST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to get the wktraster plugin to work.

The initial connection to the db is fine. It lists all my raster datasets
I have in the db.

After selecting a raster (and adding the schema-name in front of the
table-name) I hit ok and after entering the password again, I get the
following error message:

Could not load PG: dbname=uster host=localhost user=an password=xxx
port=5432 table=dtm.dtmav mode=1

In the console that started QGIS I get a warning:

Warning: This version of PostgreSQL is not supported and may not work.
ERROR 1: Error browsing database for PostGIS Raster properties

Here is my Postgres/Postgis version string:

"PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (Ubuntu
4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3, 64-bit"

"POSTGIS="1.5.2" GEOS="3.2.0-CAPI-1.6.0" PROJ="Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September
2009" LIBXML="2.7.6" USE_STATS"

Do you have any idea what may be wrong here? Is PostgreSQL 9.0 not
supported? It works fine with my other QGIS projects ...

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann