[Qgis-user] FILE .dwg and .cad

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 3 19:03:35 PDT 2010

Good find, looks like that one has closed development and refers people
now to http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg/

I suggest checking the GDAL tickets to see if there is something along
these lines and if not put in an enhancement ticket to see if someone
can get gdal to use this library.

Thanks,
Alex