[Qgis-user] FILE .dwg and .cad

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:36:09 PDT 2010

Beter news, there is even GRASS plugin / addon using LibreDWG

It imports dwg files as vector data. The plugin is in
grass-addons/vector/v.in.redwg

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libredwg/2010-08/msg00007.html

I wonder if you can get this plugin and put it in the grass plugins for QGIS.

How does the QGIS Grass plugin works with GRASS plugin / addon?

Noli