[Qgis-user] QGIS & windows xp 64 bit

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:36:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

I installed with QGIS-OSGeo4W-1.5.0-14109-Setup and it seems that pywin32 is
missing or could not see the python module even paths are defined. qgis140
has no problem with pywin32.

if it is not missing, my path definitions are wrong, since could not import
the module. tried several path definition but stacked with pywin32 at
qgis1.5.0 in win xp 64 bit.

I think it is not specific to 64 bit, is it?