[Qgis-user] RE: Shapefile structure viewer and editor plugin

Benoit EXIGE benoit at exigesa.com
Fri Sep 10 23:33:44 PDT 2010

Hi Noli,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've thought about it but didn't implement
it because fTools does it already. So why not viewing the shapefile
produced by fTools? Easy and lazy reasoning from my side...
Another advantage of first using fTools to produce this info is that
the file viewed/edited in the plugin is second generation so that if
it gets damaged by the plugin you can safely return to the original
file.

BTW please do not save or save as multipolylines shapefiles, the
structure would get badly damaged! I'm working on a fix at the moment.

Cheers,
Benoit

Sent from my iPod