[Qgis-user] qgis segfault when resizing main windowRe:

Pierre Chevalier Géologue pierrechevaliergeol at free.fr
Sat Sep 11 02:11:32 PDT 2010

Hello,

I did not come across the "segfault while resizing qgis problem" since I
disabled the "autosave" extension, a few weeks (months?) ago.
I'm not sure whether this extension was exactly the cause, but it worked.

I use qgis 1.5.0 on a debian lenny from , and trunk (r14209M) on a debian
squeeze, both work fine.

A+
Pierre
(under-soil scientist ;))

PS: I can't remember whether I mentioned on the list that my problem had
disappeared. Sorry for the noise, if any.

blavet claviota: