[Qgis-user] Lat/long grid in print composer with a Mercator map

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Sep 27 00:36:01 PDT 2010

Hi Julian

Yes, at the moment, it is not implemented to have the composer grid in a
different crs than the map system. Afaik the only possibility now is indeed to
create a grid shape, reproject and to add the labels manually (which
unfortunately is not really convenient if you move the print extent often).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions