[Qgis-user] Re: Photo2Shape Plugin Problem

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:37:26 PDT 2011

Hi Markus,

2011/8/6 Markus Weidenbach <landconsult at freenet.de>:
> Unfortunately I got an error message (see attached screenshot), when I try
> to load more than 2 geotagged photos, taken with the Casio Exilim EX- H20G
> camera.
Sorry, but I can't find any screenshot in attachments. There are no
attachments at all.

> If there are only 2 photos in the folder everything works fine ... but the
> plugin "freezes", when there are more than two photos in the selected
> folder. The Casio Exilim photos are between 4 and 9 MB big .. is there a
> file size limit?.
> Any idea what´s wrong?
May be there is something wrong with EXIF tags or some tags are not recognized
properly by the plugin. Does plugin freezes on a particular photo or
on all photos
processed correctly if load them one by one?

--
Alexander Bruy