[Qgis-user] Re: Photo2Shape Plugin Problem

Markus Weidenbach landconsult at freenet.de
Tue Aug 9 13:36:21 PDT 2011

... sorry for the missing screenshot ... please find it attached.
I think the plugin freezes on particular photos (they are all made with
the Casio Exilim camera, but of different size). I can make a dozent of
copies from the photos that work and the plugin is going to read all of
them, so it is not a question of the amount of photos but maybe of the
size of the individual photos ...? The photo that works (and all copies
of it) is 4.3 MB big.
At least all photos are geotagged correctly what I can see when I
visualize them on the Google Maps within the Picassa Software.

Markus