[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.7 Does not load after installation

Nomeneta Saili nome.saili at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:40:37 PDT 2011

Hi Duarte,

In both cases the QGIS just dosent load/launch. Double click on the
desktop shortcut or launch from the start menu but they just don't
launch like there is nothing installed. I did try reinstallation and
still dosen't work.

 For our windows 7 PC we did install version 1.6 before and perhaps it
is indeed a previous dll. So should i try deleting qtcore4.dll?. Any
other i need to delete?. I am currently at home and will try to follow
any instructions once i get back to work tomorrow. Its currently 1:46
am here in my part of the world.

Thanks for the help.

Nome